Pedal, Paddle, Run-OffJune 29th & 30th
The race is on for a healthy Gallatin River!
Saturday, June 30th, Time TBD: Get a team of 3 (or more!) together to bike the banks of the West Fork from Town Center to Ophir School. The biker will signal to the floater (do you raft? kayak? SUP?), who will launch from Porcupine Creek/Gallatin RiverHouse Grill, and float the waters of the Gallatin to the West Fork confluence. The floater will signal to the runner, who will run the trail back to Town Center for the grand finale.
How to get your team to the appropriate legs (recommended):
- Bring the whole team to register at the Gallatin River Task Force’s Fair tent, sign release forms, and pick up bibs.
- Leave the biker, with his/her bike, at the Big Sky Town Center Park.
- Shuttle the runner to the Gallatin River Task Force office parking lot (above Grizzly on the River, near the Conoco gas station on Highway 191) and drop the runner off.
- The floater will park the car at the Porcupine Creek rock lot (across from Ophir and Lone Peak High School) and prepare for launch.
- The biker will finish at the Lone Peak High School parking lot and pick up the car at the rock lot, and the floater at the Task Force office. Please use caution as you cross Highway 191!
- Return to the Big Sky Town Center Park to cheer your runner and other racers!
Brought to you by the Mad Wolf Winter Relay organizers
Early Registration May 1st – June 15th: $75 ($25/person) Racers will receive a UPF trail running shirt.
Late Registration June 16th – 27th: $105 ($35/person) No t-shirt guaranteed.
All proceeds benefit restoration work within the Upper Gallatin River Watershed.
Pedal, Paddle, Run-off Race Course
Become a Sponsor
Support the Mission of the the Fly Fishing Festival!